- vt. 接受；承认；承担；承兑；容纳
- 1.He accepted blindly anything printed.
- 2.To pursue transcendence means to accept loneliness.
- 3.Nevertheless authorities have to accept the assignment.
- 1.consider or hold as true
- 2.receive willingly something given or offered
- 3.give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to
- 4.react favorably to; consider right and proper
- 5.admit into a group or community
- 6.take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- 7.tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- 8.be designed to hold or take
- 9.receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- 10.make use of or accept for some purpose
- 11.be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
- (动)接受; 同意，接受。一般为同意用户协议。; 承认; 接受;
- accept order
- 接受订货; 接价盘; 接价盘 -;
- accept battle
- 应战; 应战, 迎战; 应战,迎战;
- Default Accept
- Accept Things