- n. 增加；就职；到达
- 1.China's accession to WTO marks a new stage in in its reform and opening-up.
- 2.There is no one, within miles of us, in converse with whom we might gain an accession of vitality.
- 3.Accession refers to officially accessing to the payment system by the banking financial institution.
- 1.a process of increasing by addition (as to a collection or group)
- 2.(civil law) the right to all of that which your property produces whether by growth or improvement
- 3.something added to what you already have
- 4.agreeing with or consenting to (often unwillingly)
- 5.the right to enter
- 6.the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)
- 1.make a record of additions to a collection, such as a library
- 加入; 接收; 增加; 就职;
- accession tax
- 财产增益税; 财产增值税、财产增益税; 财产所得税;
- Accession partnership
- accession clause
- accession arrangement