- vt. 承认；答谢；报偿；告知已收到
- v. deny
- 1.The students acknowledged the authority of the student council.
- 2.I acknowledge your ability.
- 3.Everyone should try to acknowledge his or her mission here on the Earth.
- 1.declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- 2.report the receipt of
- 3.express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- 4.express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- 5.accept as legally binding and valid
- 6.accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- 承认; 表示感谢; 承认……之存在、权力; 确认;
- interrupt acknowledge
- 中断应答; 中断确认;
- alternate acknowledge
- negative acknowledge
- 否定应答; 否定讯号; 否认; 负应答,否定回答;
- ACK acknowledge
- 确认; 肯定，认知，应答，告知收到; 感谢,承认;