- n. 感谢；承认；承认书
- 1.He gave her a faint smile of acknowledgment and she stared at him with frank invitation.
- 2.Positive acknowledgment with retransmission is one technique that guarantees reliable delivery of data.
- 3.Window size determines the amount of data that can be transmitted at one time before the destination responds with an acknowledgment.
- 1.the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
- 2.a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- 3.a statement acknowledging something or someone
- 承认; 答谢; 确认; 承认签认;
- negative acknowledgment
- Local Acknowledgment
- message acknowledgment
- Acknowledgment Error