- vt. 采取；接受；收养；正式通过
- 1.The committee ultimately adopted his suggestions.
- 2.We shall adopt your proposal.
- 3.The "Strong Programs" adopt the strategy of relativism to resolve the problem of rationality of science.
- 1.choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans
- 2.take up and practice as one's own
- 3.take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- 4.take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- 5.take into one's family
- 6.put into dramatic form
- 7.take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- 采用; 采纳,收养; 收养; 采取;
- ADPT Adopt
- adopt as
- 立...为嗣; 收养; 选定;
- adopt unanimously
- adopt measures