- adj. 崇拜的；敬慕的
- 1.Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come back to him again, he cries with adoring love.
- 2."Chiyou" adoring was very strong in Qilu area especially, which showed the rich features of Han culture.
- 3.That's certainly what Fernando Alonso is hoping as he prepares to race in front of his adoring countrymen.
- 1.showing adoration
- 2.extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- 崇拜的; 敬慕的; 崇拜;
- adoring worshipful
- The Adoring Audience
- BIRDS ADORING THE PHOENIX
- 百鸟朝凤（呐; 百鸟朝凤;
- Hundreds of birds adoring a phoenix