- vt. 充气；让空气进入；使暴露于空气中
- 1.It was an aquarium, complete with an air pump to aerate the water.
- 2.It were an aquarium, complete with an air pump to aerate the runing water.
- 3.My pa has snored disease, how should use spirit way to be being pressed aerate cure?
- 1.expose to fresh air
- 2.aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- 3.impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- 暴露; 充气; 曝气，充气; 通〔鼓;
- aerate dpoint
- aqua aerate
- aerate bin
- aerate the sand