- ['ɑ:ftəmæθ, 'æf-]
- n. 后果；余波
- 1.What happened next, they were obviously not prepared for, and in the aftermath the brothers lost more than just their mother.
- 2.If the markets survive the immediate aftermath of the disappearance of Lehman Brothers, that will be a big step away from the precipice.
- 3.Beer cans and abandoned clothing speckled the lawn outside#9- a scene not unfamiliar to your average college student, if this were the aftermath of a frat party.
- 1.the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- 2.the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual
- 再生草; 后果; 结果; 春回大地;
- dj aftermath
- aftermath paster
- aftermath photography
- The Aftermath