- adj. 年老的；…岁的；老年人特有的
- 1.Whom Should the Aged Live with?
- 2.Objective To take nursing measure through analysis on the risk factors of recurrent stroke in the aged.
- 3.Many people, especially the aged hold the idea that we should stick to the traditions of our country, otherwise, they think we will lose our distinctive Chinese character.
- 1.people who are old collectively
- 2.advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
- 3.at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- 4.having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- 5.of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syl
- 6.(used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- 模拟地; 陈化的; 年老的; 老化的;
- aged steel
- aged lamp
- 已老炼的灯; 已老化的灯; 已老炼 ...;
- aged product
- aged core