- vt. 目的在于；引导；把…对准
- 1.I aimed the gun carefully at the target.
- 2.He endeavoured to attain his aim.
- 3.To us youths. our ultimate aim should be to up to the reality.
- 1.an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- 2.the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- 3.the action of directing something at an object
- 4.the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- 1.aim or direct at; as of blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment
- 2.propose or intend
- 3.move into a desired direction of discourse
- 4.specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- 5.intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- 6.direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- 7.have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- 目标; AOL Instant Messenger; 另类投资市场; 目的;
- aim for
- 力争…，针对; 力争...，针对; 力争，针对; 以…为目标;
- take aim
- 瞄准; 瞄准，设立目标; 瞄准：; 射程;
- programme aim
- AIM AutomatedInformationManagement