- n. 赡养费；生活费
- n. maintenance
- 1.You never realize how short a month is until you pay alimony.
- 2.As children and the elderly to alimony could not reach consensus on the court that recently ruled.
- 3.It's now up to a divorce court judge to decide how much alimony the state's gay ex-governor Jim McGreevey owes his estranged wife Dina Matos.
- 1.court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- 赡养费; 生活费; (付给前配偶的)赡养费; (付给前配偶的)赡养费 (傅给前配偶的)赡养费;
- alimony payment
- permanent alimony
- 终生赡养费 社会福利; 终生赡养费; 终身赡养费;
- alimony payments
- alimony trust