- n. 缓和；镇痛物
- 1.Government the policy which implements for the alleviation present crisis will possibly bring the inflation, thus acceleration money account actual value drop.
- 2.Based on analysis of the potential in applying the environment sound techniques, some measures of poverty alleviation by development of rural enterprises were studied.
- 3.In particular, it will be expanding its outreach to increase public awareness of water, sanitation and hygiene as keys to poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- 1.the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced
- 2.the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- 减轻，缓和; 缓和; 镇痛物; 缓洪;
- poverty alleviation
- 扶贫; 扶 贫; 扶贫 (-:-;
- disaster alleviation
- flood alleviation
- gust alleviation