- adj. 令人震惊的；令人惊骇的
- 1.Thomas Sawyer, this is the most astounding confession I have ever listened to.
- 2.His astounding memory allowed him to achieve amazing success while blindfolded.
- 3.It was love at first sip. "It has an astounding delicacy and complexity, " said Mancio.
- 1.bewildering or striking dumb with wonder
- 2.so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm
- 令人惊骇的; 令人惊讶的; 惊奇故事; 令人惊奇的,令人震惊的;
- Astounding SF
- Astounding Stories
- Astounding Science Fiction
- 惊愕科幻; 惊奇科幻;
- make astounding advances