- at long last
- 1.Periodically, rumors spread through the crowd that a train at long last is arriving.
- 2.Human dreamtime and the human dream have been united with earth's dream at long last.
- 3.Every advance was followed by slippage and obstruction before, at long last, the job was done.
- 1.as the end result of a succession or process
- At long last
- 最后/终于; 好容易才。。。; 好容易才; 久而久之;
- at the long last
- 最后; 好容易才; 久而久之; 终于;
- At Long Last Love
- At long last love has arrived
- 爱情终于到来了; 爱情终于来临;
- had one's wishes fulfilled at long last