- adj. 附加的；依恋的，充满爱心的
- 1.Every new shirt in this department store has a price label attached to it.
- 2.A station that consists of a control unit (cluster controller) and the terminals attached to it.
- 3.These cards might contain a cash balance, or could have a insert the card into a reader attached to their computer.
- 1.fastened together
- 2.being joined in close association
- 3.used of buildings joined by common sidewalls
- 4.permanently attached to a substrate; not free to move about
- 5.associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- 附件; 水枪; 附加的; 附属的;
- attached table
- 附加表; 附表;
- attached device
- 附加元件; 附加设备;
- Attached document
- 附署文件; 附加文档; 附（文）件; 释义：附加文档;
- attached sheet
- 附表; 附页;