- vt. 证明；证实；为…作证
- 1.The man’s ability was attested by his rapid promotion.
- 2.That they did this does not attest to their approval of the occupation.
- 3.As an American, I can attest that American schools are far from perfect.
- 1.provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes
- 2.authenticate, affirm to be true, genuine, or correct, as in an official capacity
- 3.give testimony in a court of law
- 4.establish or verify the usage of
- 证实; 证明, 成绩; 证明,验证; 证明;
- attest to
- 证实; 证明; 作为或提供某事物的明证; 证明，证明;
- to attest
- Sun Attest
- attest audit