- ['ætitju:d, -tu:d]
- n. 态度；看法；意见；姿势
- 1.Attitude is really about how a person is.
- 2.He has a positive attitude toward his work; he likes it and does it well.
- 3.Whilst we cannot choose the adversity, we can choose our attitude towards it.
- 1.a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain
- 2.the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- 3.a theatrical pose created for effect
- 4.position of aircraft or spacecraft relative to a frame of reference (the horizon or direction of mot
- 态度; 態度; 态度，看法，姿势; 姿势;
- attitude measurement
- 态度测量; 姿态测量;
- social attitude
- pitch attitude
- 纵摇位置; 纵倾; 纵倾纵摇位置; 俯仰姿态;
- Nature Attitude