- back up
- v. 支持，援助；（资料）备份；倒退；裱
- v. unclog
- 1.He backed up to the loading platform.
- 2."I never back up for an idiot. " said one driver angrily.
- 3.Back up and consider the people who have been occupying your time.
- 1.an accumulation caused by clogging or a stoppage
- 2.someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- 3.a subordinate musical part; provides background for more important parts
- 4.(computer science) a copy of a file or directory on a separate storage device
- 5.the act of providing approval and support
- 1.give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to
- 2.move backwards from a certain position
- 3.establish as valid or genuine
- 4.make a copy of (a computer file) especially for storage in another place as a security copy
- 5.become or cause to become obstructed
- back up
- 倒退; 支持; 策应; 支持，援助;
- back-up ventilation
- Back-up light
- 倒车灯; 倒车?; 倒车灯 交通; 倒车灯——;
- back-up ring
- Back-up roll
- 支撑辊; 支撑轧辊，支撑辊; 支撑轧辊,支承辊; 支撑轧辊;