- vt. 禁止，取缔
- 1.The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
- 2.The police lifted the ban against parking in the street.
- 3.The authorities lifted the ban on swimming in this river.
- 1.a decree that prohibits something
- 2.100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- 3.100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- 4.an official prohibition or edict against something
- 5.a bachelor's degree in nursing
- 1.prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- 2.forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- 3.ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- 4.expel from a community or group
- 禁止; 禁止使用; 我开始摇滚了; 香蕉茎纤维薄纱;
- press ban
- 禁止刊行; 禁止刊行汽车修理毕业论文; 制止刊行; 禁止转载;
- yi ban
- chu ban
- han ban