- vt. 开始
- 1.The story begins with their marriage.
- 2.Does your spring term begin in May ?
- 3.The general signaled to his officers for the attack to begin.
- 1.Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as prime minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with
- 2.take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- 3.have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- 4.set in motion, cause to start
- 5.begin to speak or say
- 6.be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- 7.have a beginning, of a temporal event
- 8.have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- 9.begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- 10.achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- 11.begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- 开始; 东方神起; 恋しくて; 上地等;
- begin school
- 开始上学; 开学;
- Begin Again
- 重新开始; 重新爱过; 重做; 不如重新开始;
- begin color
- 本色，天然色; 自然色;
- Begin Assault