- n. 狂欢，狂闹；放纵
- 1.Some researchers have found that students who think binge drinking is normal often overestimate how much other students really drink.
- 2.Let us not repeat past errors. Let us not hope that a credit-fuelled consumption binge will save us. Let us invest in the future, instead.
- 3.Weekend drinkers and binge drinkers had lower rates of erectile dysfunction than those who drank one day a week or less, according to the research.
- 1.any act of immoderate indulgence
- 2.an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- 1.overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself
- 狂闹; 大吃大喝; 民艺; 狂饮;
- Berlin Binge
- binge shopping
- binge eating
- buying binge