- n. 鸟；家伙；羽毛球
- 1.Romeo: I wish I were your bird.
- 2.Each bird loves to Listen herself sing .
- 3.We have a bird, a cat and a dog at home.
- 1.warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- 2.the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- 3.informal terms for a (young) woman
- 4.a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- 5.badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- 1.watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- 波导; 鸟类; 鸟; 鸟牌;
- Bird Damage
- migratory bird
- 候鸟; 漂鸟; 迁鸟; 候鸟 .;
- night bird
- 夜猫子(不是“夜间的鸟”); 夜鹰; 夜莺; 夜出活动的鸟;
- Bird Tweet
- 鸟鸣; 鸟鸣声; 鸟叫声; 鸟鸣叫;