- adj. 印刷的；黑白混合的；用笔写的
- 1.From today to 21, world become black-and-white, let us pray for them among heart.
- 2.Bears are usually brown or black in color, but the Giant Panda has black-and-white skin, while the polar bear is white.
- 3.A black-and-white print evokes feelings of emptiness, desolation, and strong moods in a place often associated with the complete opposite.
- 1.the result of the printing process
- 2.a black-and-white photograph or slide
- 1.lacking hue or shades of grey; part white and part black
- 2.not having or not capable of producing colors
- 3.of a situation that is sharply divided into mutually exclusive categories
- 4.having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- 用笔写的; 黑白混合的; 用钢笔写的;
- black-and-white symmetry
- black-and-white transparency
- Black-and-white film
- 黑白片; 黑白电影; 黑白软片;
- black-and-white illustrations