- n. 闪锌矿；扑克牌的二十一点；包革金属棍棒
- 1.Jehovah's Witness played Ping-Pong with a blackjack player from Eastern Europe.
- 2.DeepNet Technologies has a full suite of beginner and professional Blackjack training products for mobile and desktop platforms.
- 3.Tourists' losses at blackjack help Nevada fill the "doughnut hole" in the Medicare prescription-drug plan, and cover some of the costs of residential care.
- 1.a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad
- 2.a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
- 3.a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background; indicates a pirate ship
- 4.a gambling game using cards; the object is to hold cards having a higher count than those dealt to t
- 1.exert pressure on someone through threats
- 21点; 黑杰克; 二十一点; 海盗旗;
- BlackJack SquarePants
- blackjack secrets
- Blackjack Gold
- blackjack oak