- building complex
- n. 综合建筑
- n. complex
- 1.That's a very impressive ancient building complex.
- 2.Anhuili is not only in harmony with the mansion building complex, but also possess its own unique features of classicality and elegance.
- 3.It has the largest group of temple buildings in China. This building complex ix noted for is exquisite layout, harmonious color, and unique structure.
- 1.a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- Ancient Building Complex in the Wudang Mountains
- 武当山古建筑群; 中国世界遗产文化旅游丛书;
- complex building
- coal handling complex building
- The building complex just west of the Shipping and Receiving Facility
- Teaching Complex Building of Ningxia University