- n. 肿块，隆起物；撞击
- 1.Her car bumped a truck.
- 2.You can always bump into people!
- 3.They might bump into things or fall over objects.
- 1.a lump on the body caused by a blow
- 2.something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- 3.an impact (as from a collision)
- 1.knock against with force or violence
- 2.come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- 3.dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- 4.assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
- 5.remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- 凹凸贴图; 碰撞; 路面凸起; 碰，撞击;
- Bump Map
- 凹凸贴图; 凹凸贴图 凸纹贴图; 凸凹贴图; 贴图凹凸;
- bump pad
- bump leveller
- bump joint