- adj. 忙碌的；热闹的；正被占用的
- a. idle
- 1.In the summer holidays,they busied themselves keeping the lawn in order.
- 2.You should keep yourself busy every day.
- 3.If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.
- 1.keep busy with
- 2.actively or fully engaged or occupied
- 3.overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- 4.intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- 5.crowded with or characterized by much activity
- 6.(of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating un
- 忙死了！; 占线; 繁忙; 忙;
- busy hour
- 忙时; 最忙钟点，繁忙时间; 繁忙小时图片; 高峰时段;
- busy signal
- （电话）占线的声音; 占线信号; 忙音信号; 忙碌信号,忙音信号,占线信号=>话中信号;
- Local Busy
- 市话忙; 局部占线，市话忙;
- All Busy
- 全忙,全部占线; 全忙全部占线; 全忙; 都忙;