- n. 遗留；遗留物
- 1.The second kind of motion: Question developer carry-over project.
- 2.The term "domestic carry-over warehouse" shall refer to a warehouse used to store exported goods for domestic carry-over.
- 3.Carry-over of Losses/ Shortfalls: a variance account will be kept dealing the expected return vs the actual return in a calendar year.
- 1.application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- 2.the accumulated and undivided profits of a corporation after provision has been made for dividends a
- 1.transfer or persist from one stage or sphere of activity to another
- 2.transport from one place or state to another
- 3.hold over goods to be sold for the next season
- 4.transfer from one time period to the next
- 结转; 遗留; 污染; 防止残余;
- carry-over loss
- carry-over moment
- 传递[带过]力矩; 带过力矩,传递力矩; 传递力距;
- carry-over factor
- vaporous carry-over
- 溶解携带; (盐分的)溶解携带，选择性携带;