- adj. 谨慎的；十分小心的
- 1.After the last meetings in Monaco I was the most cautious.
- 2.For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.
- 3.If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you leam about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart.
- 1.people who are fearful and cautious
- 2.showing careful forethought
- 3.avoiding excess
- 4.cautious in attitude and careful in actions; prudent
- 谨慎的; 小心谨慎的; 小心的; 非常小心的;
- cautious of
- 小心,谨慎的; 小心…;
- be cautious
- cautious adjective
- very cautious