- n. 性格，品质；特性；角色；字符
- 1.My estimate of her character was wrong.
- 2.Habit form character, and character decide fortune.
- 3.Character is a crystallized habit, the result of training and conviction.
- 1.an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story)
- 2.a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- 3.the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- 4.an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- 5.a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- 6.good repute
- 7.a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's
- 8.a written symbol that is used to represent speech
- 9.(genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- 1.engrave or inscribe characters on
- 字符; 人物; 性格; 电影中角色;
- additional character
- 附加符号; 特殊符号; 附加字符; 专用符号;
- control character
- 控制字符; 控制字元; 控制符号; 控制字符 制御文字;
- character format
- 字符格式; 字符格式字符集约束检查点复选框; 字符格式 (新高度英语收集整理); 中文：字符格式;
- alphanumeric character
- 文字数字式字符; 字数字符; 字母数字字符; 字母数字式字符;