- n. 惩罚
- 1.We must use the chastisement God gives us to understand how we are failing and how we can serve Him better.
- 2.As wretched as I am, these Arabs believe that the chastisement that awaits me in hell is far more severe and lasting.
- 3.But he was pierced for our offenses, crushed for our sins, Upon him was the chastisement that makes us whole, by his stripes we were healed.
- 1.verbal punishment
- 2.a rebuke for making a mistake
- 惩罚; 惩处; 惩戒,责罚; 严厉批评;
- Celestial Chastisement
- The chastisement of impulsiveness
- punish chastise amerce castigate castigation chastisement discipline