- ['sə:kəmskraib, ,sə:kəm's-]
- vt. 限制；在…周围画线
- 1.to circumscribe it within narrow bounds
- 2.The principal has requested all teachers to circumscribe failures in red on the report cards.
- 3.It was five times his squat height, and it would take thirty Unggoy to circumscribe its curved surface.
- 1.draw a line around
- 2.restrict or confine,
- 3.to draw a geometric figure around another figure so that the two are in contact but do not intersect
- 外切; 限制; 限制,立界限; 外接;
- restrict astrict circumscribe confine imprison limit tether