- adj. 头脑清楚的
- a. confused
- 1.Being an extremely clearheaded, cautious, prudent young man, he is safe to come up in the world.
- 2.In the first edition two people in ask in the ways of running a school to meet, clearheaded pities, with studies assiduously in the studio.
- 3.Organizational effectiveness does not lie in that narrow minded concept called rationality. It lies in the blend of clearheaded logic and powerful intuition.
- 1.not mentally confused; able to think clearly and act intelligently
- clear -eyed clear-headed clearheaded