- adj. 妨碍的；易粘住的
- 1.Be in Beijing to won't run to Sichuan to take course of a Sichuan like you, but not cloggy cafeteria of a Sichuan is set in Beijing.
- 2.If be double bed, best both sides has each, can satisfy two people's different requirement already, each other each other is not cloggy.
- 3.Really, it is very difficult that the woman of a rich laugh wants to hold sex appeal, but this is not cloggy we are attracted by her and be willing to get along with her.
- 1.(used of soil) compact and fine-grained
- 妨碍的; 易阻塞的; 阻碍的; 易粘住的;
- cloggy impedimental impedimentary interceptive obstructive preventive