- n. 清秀，漂亮；合宜
- 1.Mary think the company hired her because of her ability instead of her comeliness .
- 2.How many things are there which a man cannot, with any face or comeliness , say or do himself?
- 3.They of Persia and of Lud and of Phut were in thine army, thy men of war: they hanged the shield and helmet in thee; they set forth thy comeliness.
- 1.the quality of being good looking and attractive
- 清秀; 合宜; 漂亮的，好看的; 清秀,美丽;
- comeliness decorum
- comeliness - unattractiveness
- 吸引人 - 不吸引人;
- COMELINESS TRDG LTD