- vt. 减刑；交换；用……交换；使……变成
- 1.She commuted some foreign currency to domestic.
- 2.Yes, we've heard that most people here commute by bicycle rather than by car.
- 3.It is inconvenient for Jude to commute between school and home, so he decides to live in the dorm.
- 1.a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- 2.move from one side of an equation to the other side without a change in value
- 3.travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- 4.change the order or arrangement of
- 5.exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- 6.exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- 通勤; 来回往返于; 交换; 每天往返上班，定期往返于两地间;
- commute into
- 兑换; 把...减至; 用...交换;
- commute between
- Commute Greener
- commutate commute