- vi. 补偿，赔偿；抵消
- v. wrong
- 1.The factory will compensate their workers if they are hurt at work.
- 2.Send him to counseling and require that he compensate his victim.
- 3.We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
- 1.adjust for
- 2.make amends for; pay compensation for
- 3.make up for shortcomings or a feeling of inferiority by exaggerating good qualities
- 4.make reparations or amends for
- 5.do or give something to somebody in return
- 6.make payment to; compensate
- 补偿; 赔偿,补偿,报酬; 赔偿; 偿还;
- compensate opening
- 补偿孔; 补偿?;
- compensate control
- compensate coils
- compensate for
- 补偿，赔偿; 弥补; 赔偿; 补偿;