- ['kɔndʌkt, kən'dʌkt]
- vi. 导电；带领
- 1.Actors may hire agents to conduct their affairs.
- 2.Almost all conduct has some effect on other people.
- 3.How to Conduct Perineum Nursing for Leukemia Patients?
- 1.manner of acting or controlling yourself
- 2.(behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- 1.direct the course of; manage or control
- 2.lead, as in the performance of a composition
- 3.behave in a certain manner
- 4.transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- 5.take somebody somewhere
- 6.lead musicians in the performance of
- 经营，处理; 行为; 处理; 经营;
- DiSOrderly conduct
- 违纪行为; 妨害治安行为; 扰乱治安行为,行为不轨; 扰乱治安行为,行为不轨 扰乱治安行为,行为不轨;
- Conduct Unbecoming
- conduct dialogue
- violent conduct
- 粗鲁行为; 粗暴行动;