- n. 国会议员；众议院议员
- 1.Congressman: He signed you, Bill! Now you're a law!
- 2.I suggest that you write to your Congressman Congressmen and tell them that FASB knows more about acting than he they does.
- 3.Congressman Michael Honda, who represents part of Silicon Valley, says he believes the technology industry must play a fundamental role.
- 1.a member of the United States House of Representatives
- 国会议员; 众议员; 议员; 众议院议员;
- key congressman
- President Bush Nominates Congressman Goss as Director of CIA