- n. 成分；选民；委托人
- 1.Dancer the work constituent music which performs regarding oneself certainly has a deeper feeling and the understanding.
- 2.As the city landscape important constituent, the inhabited landscape is material and the energy expense system, simultaneously also is the waste main output area.
- 3.Idiom is an important constituent in the language and culture of a society which reflects the history, geography, social thought, regional belief, and living patterns of a nationality.
- 1.an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a
- 2.a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or
- 3.(grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- 4.an abstract part of something
- 1.constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- 成分; 组成; 构成; 组份;
- constituent control
- 构成控件; 子控件; 组成控制项;
- active constituent
- 活性成分; 有功部分; 有效成分; 有效组分;
- chemical constituent
- 化学成分; 化学成分?; 化学组分;
- atmospheric constituent
- 大气组分; 大气组元;