- n. 消费；消耗；肺痨
- 1.Humans have vast karma for over consumption and pollution of the sea.
- 2.It can reduce the consumption of monitors packaging materials, but also can increase the number of monitors loading.
- 3.To push them up artificially would merely raise unemployment, which would depress consumption and imports still further.
- 1.the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- 2.involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
- 3.(economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- 4.the act of consuming something
- 消耗; 消费; 消费、消耗; 消耗量;
- water consumption
- 城市用水; 用水量; 水消耗; 水消费量;
- heat consumption
- 设计小时耗热量; 热消耗; 热（量）消耗，耗热量; 热量消耗;
- conspicuous consumption
- 炫耀性消费; 挥霍; 炫耀性消費; 炫耀性消费;
- consumption expenditure
- 消费开支; 消费支出; 消费性支出; 消费开支 财经;