- n. 污染，玷污；污染物
- 1.The contamination factor, soil composition and four cleaning methods of mould were introduced.
- 2.The contamination of soil by crude oil is a growing problem as China accelerates its exploitation of oil reserves to meet rising energy demands.
- 3.The most notorious events are those where adulteration and contamination occurs simply because the farming and food fraternity are looking to increase profit.
- 1.the state of being contaminated
- 2.a substance that contaminates
- 3.the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally) unwanted sub
- 污染; 沾染，污染; 沾污; 污染，沾污;
- Soil contamination
- 土壤污染; 泥土污染 环境保护;
- mercury contamination
- 汞污染; 释义：汞污染;
- internal contamination
- 内污染; 内部污染; 体内污染; 内污染?;
- cross contamination
- 交叉污染; 交互污染; 混杂污染; 相互污染;