- n. 控制；管理；抑制；操纵装置
- n. unrestraint
- 1.The pressure of steam in the engine is controlled by this button.
- 2.Can you control how well you age?
- 3.That guy is totally out of control.
- 1.power to direct or determine
- 2.a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another
- 3.(physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc
- 4.a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment
- 5.the activity of managing or exerting control over something
- 6.the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
- 7.discipline in personal and social activities
- 8.great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- 9.the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.
- 10.a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine
- 11.a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- 1.exercise authoritative control or power over
- 2.lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- 3.handle and cause to function
- 4.control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- 5.verify or regulate by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard, of scient
- 6.verify by using a duplicate register for comparison
- 7.be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- 8.have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- 控制; 管制; 控制; 控制器;
- Quality control
- 质量控制; 质量管理; 品质控制; 品质管制;
- control device
- 控制手段; 控制装置; 控制器; 导向机构;
- Birth control
- 生育控制; 计划生育; 节育; 节制生育;
- Process Control
- 过程控制; 程控制; 程序控制; 进程控制;