- n. 运输；运输工具；财产让与
- 1.Help exhibitors arrange the conveyance of exhibits.
- 2."Conveyance" includes every assignment, lease, mortgage, or encumbrance.
- 3.The conveyance shall be promptly disinfected and cleaned at the designated place within the medical institution.
- 1.document effecting a property transfer
- 2.the transmission of information
- 3.something that serves as a means of transportation
- 4.act of transferring property title from one person to another
- 5.the act of moving something from one location to another
- 转易契; 转易; 财产转让证书; 业权转易;
- Conveyance Security
- conveyance strcuture
- voluntary conveyance
- 自愿转让; 无偿转让.; 无偿转让; 无偿让与;
- Interest Conveyance