- n. 律师（美国）；法律顾问（爱尔兰）
- 1.Warmly welcome Mr MaJie being our counselor-at-law.
- 2.The work phases of Counselor-at-law were classified, and the factors affecting classification and key points of the job, as well as the proceedings deserve attention were discussed.
- 3.Li also published a couple articles in Counselor of Enterprise, Catena at Law, Real Estate in Shanghai, China Educationa, and he also is a co-author of a couple of legal related works.
- 1.a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- barrister counselor counselor-at-law
- office of counselor-at-law
- counselor-at law