- n. 螃蟹；蟹肉；脾气乖戾的人；起重机
- 1.Broadside winds crabbed the boat close to the riverbank.
- 2.So the crab made slow progress.
- 3.Tuojiang rich crab, shrimp, white fish.
- 1.decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under
- 2.a quarrelsome grouch
- 3.(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- 4.the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- 5.the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- 6.infests the pubic region of the human body
- 7.a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- 1.direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- 2.scurry sideways like a crab
- 3.fish for crab
- 豉椒炒肉蟹; 铁锁的简称．多用在前英联邦国家; 羔蟹; 别桨;
- crab salad
- steamed crab
- 大闸蟹; 清蒸肉蟹; 清蒸蟹; 蒸螃蟹;
- Sea crab
- 花蟹; 海蟹; 梭子蟹;
- crab paste