- [krɑ:ft, kræft]
- n. 工艺；手艺；太空船
- 1.These are the scale models he has crafted.
- 2.You hand craft is very very good!
- 3.The next day, as craft class neared, I began to think about the macaroni again.
- 1.the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- 2.a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- 3.people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- 4.skill in an occupation or trade
- 5.shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- 1.make by hand and with much skill
- 工艺品; 工艺; 手艺; 技能;
- Craft Design
- 工艺美术设计; 艺术品设计; 工艺美术 设计; 工艺品设计;
- hydrofoil craft
- 水翼船; 水翼艇;
- The Craft
- craft enterprise