- n. 愚蠢；狂热；摇摇晃晃
- 1.Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want!
- 2.Definition of craziness:crazy, stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself.
- 3.Back then the youth "Serve the RM(People)", now they "Serve the RMB". It's sad. Because it's the same craziness and chaos.
- 1.informal terms for insanity
- 2.the quality of being rash and foolish
- 3.foolish or senseless behavior
- 发狂; 疯狂;
- and all its craziness
- Being close to craziness
- And the craziness shows
- so much craziness surrounding me
- 如此多的狂热围绕着我; 如此多疯狂的事围绕着我;