- vt. 压碎；弄皱，变形；使…挤入
- 1.Don't crush this box; there are flowers inside.
- 2.You can't crush twenty people into such a tiny room.
- 3.Lava flows can burn, crush, or bury anything in their path.
- 1.leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- 2.a dense crowd of people
- 3.temporary love of an adolescent
- 4.the act of crushing
- 1.come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- 2.to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- 3.come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- 4.break into small pieces
- 5.humiliate or depress completely
- 6.crush or bruise
- 7.make ineffective
- 8.become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
- 压碎; 破碎; 亚麻细平布; 粉碎;
- Crush distance
- crush towel
- crush down
- 压倒; 碾碎; 压制; 使...倒伏;
- crush burst