- vt. 与…的妻子通奸使其丈夫戴绿帽子
- 1.No greater shame to a man than to be a cuckold.
- 2.In this way, you can safely go, and I also do not have a son of a cuckold!
- 3.Did the Law not know that a man's name was to him the apple of his eye, that it was far harder to be regarded as cuckold than as seducer?
- 1.a man whose wife committed adultery
- 2.be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- 奸妇之夫; 戴绿帽的男人; 使戴绿帽子; 有不贞妻子的男人;
- Cuckold minister
- Cuckold and Internet bar
- And hide my cuckold eyes
- T Don't cuckold me